Real-Time Protective Actions for iSeries Security
iSecurity Action is an essential part of the IDS (Intrusion Detection System) that includes real-time alarms and protective response mechanisms for IBM i servers. These warnings can be sent in multiple formats including email, MSGQ, SMS, Syslog, SNMP and even Twitter. User sessions can be terminated or blocked, applications activated or reactivated and file names changed via a CL script generator.
- Identification of security breaches and intrusions with automatic, immediate warning notifications to the relevant parties.
- Simple, intuitive mechanism for defining potential security breaches and critical system related events.
- Real-time alerts sent via e-mail, MSGQ, SMS, Syslog, Twitter, SNMP, etc.
- Alert messages can be event-specific, including replacement variables or standard alert messages
- Activation of automatic, immediate responses to security events, Audit Log events, and computer status and operator messages.
- CL Script Generator which defines corrective responses.