Single-View Compliance Check
The iSecurity Compliance Evaluator provides managers, auditors and systems administrators a quick, network-wide, comprehensive overview of their IBM i server’s compliance level with government, industry and corporate regulations. It provides concise one-page reports featuring an overall compliance score, as well as specific ratings for any security-related component of IBM i, such as system values, network attributes and user profiles. The reports also include useful operational information deriving from QAUDJRN and from network activity. The result is a colorful and user-friendly Excel spreadsheet which provides three different views: general, summary, and exceptions only displays.
With Compliance Evaluator, managers, system administrators and auditors can easily produce any number of advanced reports, choose the parameters and structure of the report and give different weights to each parameter. Each report can automatically be e-mailed to the relevant auditor.
- Network-wide compliance status at a glance
- PCI, SOX, HIPPA, GDPR and other compliance checks
- Results in colorful Excel spreadsheet
- Results can be emailed directly from IBM i
- Automatic scheduling
- Single general score per system and specific scores per topic
- Each item & topic can receive individual importance
- All scores displayed as percentages
- Several report templates, with different levels of detail
- Unlimited number of reports
- Detailed or summary data
- Ready-made & customizable checks
- User-friendly GUI interface