Deep Dive Security Training for IBM i - January 14 & 15 2014
Security expert Carol Woodbury* will present a live, comprehensive training for IBM i Security. In this 2-day session, topics covered will include:
- Laying the Foundation of IBM i Security
- Best practices settings
- Implementing role-based access (RBAC)
- Options for getting information out of the audit journal
- Requirements for implementing encryption
- Options for remediating the application scheme
- Securing objects (directories, files, etc) in the IFS
- Methods available for auditing the system before your auditor arrives
- Issues surrounding administration of IBM i security
- Specific requirements for the PCI DSS as they pertain to IBM i
- and much, much more
Read the agenda here
The cost for the training is € 750** per student for two full days, with registration by 10 December 2013 (€995 after that date.)
Space is limited to the first 30 to Register.
To Register go to here:
* Carol Woodbury is the former i Series Security Architect and Chief Engineering Manager for IBM in Rochester, MN; as well as author of the new book "IBM i Security: Administration & Compliance," award winning speaker on the topic of security, Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) and the Co-founder, President and CTO of SkyView Partners Inc.
** Students pay Travel Expense. Hotel Room (Negotiated rate) Lunch and breaks will be provided.